University of Agriculture in Krakow - Poland

Publishing House of the University of Agriculture in Krakow - Poland

Polska Bibliografia Naukowa

Thomson Routers Master List

Index Copernicus Journal Master List

AGRO

AGRIS FAO

CAB Abstracts

Arianta

AGORA

EBSCO

ERIH PLUS

Issue 15 (4) 2016 pp. 29-39

Stanisław Bacior

Uniwersytet Rolniczy w Krakowie

Investigations of variability of the motorway on agricultural land as an example A1 motorway section

Keywords: value of agricultural land, the impact of the highway, land configuration
Abstract:

Developed an innovative method for estimating the impact of the motorway on agricultural land allows to specify all the losses associated with the direction of this interaction. The basis for determining losses is to analyze the variability in land use and quality classes and the distribution of access roads to the land along the axis of the planned motorway. The accepted measure of multidirectional impact of the motorway on agricultural land is determined change in the value of land at which the appointment takes into account only the diversity of their suitability for agricultural production. The developed method for determining the impact of the motorway on agricultural land is exemplified designed section A-1 motorway Stryków–Skoszewy. The construction of one kilometer of the section of the highway will reduce the value of agricultural land amounting to an average of 1,350 units of cereal. Taking land for the construction of the motorway and its negative impacts include approximately 85% of the total loss in value of agricultural land. The remaining 15% loss of land value increment associated with the transport and deterioration expanse plots.

pub/15_4_29.pdf Full text available in in Adobe Acrobat format:
http://www.formatiocircumiectus.actapol.net/volume15/issue4/15_4_29.pdf

DOI: 10.15576/ASP.FC/2016.15.4.29

For citation:

MLA Bacior, Stanisław. "Investigations of variability of the motorway on agricultural land as an example A1 motorway section." Acta Sci.Pol. Form. Cir. 15.4 (2016): 29-39. http://dx.doi.org/10.15576/ASP.FC/2016.15.4.29
APA (2016). . Acta Sci.Pol. Form. Cir. 15 (4), 29-39 http://dx.doi.org/10.15576/ASP.FC/2016.15.4.29
ISO 690 BACIOR, Stanisław. Investigations of variability of the motorway on agricultural land as an example A1 motorway section. Acta Sci.Pol. Form. Cir., 2016, 15.4: 29-39. http://dx.doi.org/10.15576/ASP.FC/2016.15.4.29
EndNote BibTeX RefMan
Streszczenie w języku polskim:
http://www.formatiocircumiectus.actapol.net/tom15/zeszyt4/abstrakt-29.html