University of Agriculture in Krakow - Poland

Publishing House of the University of Agriculture in Krakow - Poland

Polska Bibliografia Naukowa

Thomson Routers Master List

Index Copernicus Journal Master List

AGRO

AGRIS FAO

CAB Abstracts

Arianta

AGORA

EBSCO

ERIH PLUS

Issue 16 (4) 2017 pp. 127-138

Stanisław Bacior, Wojciech Przegon, Jacek Gniadek

Uniwersytet Rolniczy w Krakowie

MODELING OF THE IMPACT OF A MOTORWAY ON AGRICULTURAL LAND ON THE EXAMPLE OF THE MOTORWAY A4 SECTION: BOREK MAŁY – BORECZEK

Keywords: the value of agricultural land, the impact of the highway, farm layout
Abstract:

The developed innovative method for estimating the motorway impact on agricultural land allows determining all the losses associated with the directions of this effect. The basis for determining the losses is the analysis of variability of land use and soil quality classes and the distribution of access roads to the land along the axis of the planned motorway. The accepted measure of the multi-direction motorway impact on agricultural land is a determined change in the value of land, taking into account only the diversity of the land suitability for agricultural production.

The developed method for determining the motorway impact on agricultural land is shown on the example of the section of A–4 motorway. The presented method gives the possibility of evaluation and selection of the most optimal motorway course at the stage of its design.

The construction of one kilometre of the motorway section will reduce the value of agricultural land on average of 1600 cereal units. Seizing the land for the motorway construction and its negative impact covers approximately 80% of the total loss of the value of agricultural land. The remaining 20% of the loss of the value of land is associated with the increase in transport and deterioration of land plots configuration.

pub/16_4_127.pdf Full text available in in Adobe Acrobat format:
http://www.formatiocircumiectus.actapol.net/volume16/issue4/16_4_127.pdf

DOI: 10.15576/ASP.FC/2017.16.4.127

For citation:

MLA Bacior, Stanisław, et al. "MODELING OF THE IMPACT OF A MOTORWAY ON AGRICULTURAL LAND ON THE EXAMPLE OF THE MOTORWAY A4 SECTION: BOREK MAŁY – BORECZEK." Acta Sci.Pol. Form. Cir. 16.4 (2017): 127-138. http://dx.doi.org/10.15576/ASP.FC/2017.16.4.127
APA (2017). . Acta Sci.Pol. Form. Cir. 16 (4), 127-138 http://dx.doi.org/10.15576/ASP.FC/2017.16.4.127
ISO 690 BACIOR, Stanisław, PRZEGON, Wojciech, GNIADEK, Jacek. MODELING OF THE IMPACT OF A MOTORWAY ON AGRICULTURAL LAND ON THE EXAMPLE OF THE MOTORWAY A4 SECTION: BOREK MAŁY – BORECZEK. Acta Sci.Pol. Form. Cir., 2017, 16.4: 127-138. http://dx.doi.org/10.15576/ASP.FC/2017.16.4.127
EndNote BibTeX RefMan
Streszczenie w języku polskim:
http://www.formatiocircumiectus.actapol.net/tom16/zeszyt4/abstrakt-127.html